I visited their book club to talk about my novel, Camelot & Vine. But Girl Friday is much more than a book club. It's a Girl Friday, just like it says.
Here's the email I received from them yesterday:
The holidays are upon us and our elves are ready to go!
Top 10 Tasks Our Holiday Elves Enjoy:
1. Getting your Christmas tree (it's fun!)
2. Hanging holiday lights / decorating (so bright!)
3. Gift shopping & wrapping (we love bows!)
4. Baking goodies & treats (tasty!)
5. Proving babysitters (parties are more fun without kids!)
6. Cleaning your house (dirt is bad!)
7. Holiday centerpieces & table-scapes (pretty pretty!)
8. Creating care packages/gift baskets (gifts are good!)
9. Shipping holiday cards & packages (long lines are no fun!)
10. Pet / house sitting while you are away (meow, woof etc!)
What do you need to make this holiday season a success? Our elves await you.
I don't know about you, but I need all these things. And I can attest to the baking and decorative talents of these women. They are so creative. And they're having a holiday party December 11th, where you can meet them and check out the goods. Click on the flyer to enlarge it for the details.
If you need the assistance of an elf or two, contact Cindi Knight, Girl Friday Personal Assistant Services, 626-221-5111.
I took the photo at Kidd's Jewelry Heist in South Pasadena, where I met the Girl Friday
Book Club and where you want to do some shopping, now or any