There's a lot going on this weekend in Pasadena, especially Saturday.
1. The Doo Dah Parade. Eau mai gawd.
2. Arlington Garden's sixth anniversary celebration.
3. The grand opening of Reese's Retreat (9am-1pm).
4. And if you're bookish (I'm bookish!--and you thought I was American) there's the LA Times Festival of Books, not in Pasadena but too close for comfort. This year it's being held at USC instead of UCLA. I don't know why, do you? Anything to do with football rivalry?
5. Plus, if you have energy left after Saturday, Sunday there's the Altadena Home Tour.
Which do you plan to attend?