Monday, February 15, 2010

Zen Monday: #84


Zen Monday is the day you experience the photo and give us your thoughts rather than me telling you what I think the photo's about. There's no right or wrong. It means what you think it means, or what you want it to mean.

I look for a photo worth contemplating or, failing that, something odd or silly. And I stay out of the comments box to avoid influencing the intellectual path of the discussion, unless I change my mind and decide to say something. Because, you know, when I get in there everything goes downhill.

As I post each new Zen Monday photo I add
a label to last week's to identify it if necessary.

22 comments:

mark said...

At least I dont have my head in the sand. My neck maybe but not my head.

Vanda said...

It's very Zen.

Bellis said...

Bo trees are so last millennium

Susan C said...

I said, "Bucket list," NOT "Bucket sit."

John Sandel said...

If you meet the Buddha on the road, water him.

Unknown said...

Before he waters you. Ah, so great not to have to get up from meditation to pee...

Dianne Emley said...

I observe all from on high.

Pascal Jim said...

Mulch, Mulch, Mulch for bountiful growth.

TheChieftess said...

I'm stumped...especially after reading J+P's comment!!! A coffee spewing delight, that one!!!

Unknown said...

Treachery in our midst! The Buddha's a plant!

John Sandel said...

What is the sound of one bird dropping?

T Thompson said...

If you meet the Buddha on the road, water him.

T Thompson said...

Awww... Nuts, too late

Petrea Burchard said...

Great minds think alike, Ted.

bandit said...

You guys have green leaves. I can accept this, knowing winter is impermanent...

Anonymous said...

Any pot in a storm.

LPB said...

This is taking Zen Monday to its most infinite conclusion - a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Ms M said...

A holy hot tub?

Petrea Burchard said...

If only I could find a truly Zen photo every week. Zen with a twist, of course.

Indeed, I do believe this particular hot tub is holy, as there's got to be drainage in a planter, no?

John Sandel said...

OMG, no, Ted, you're genius! I was gonna write "…weed him," but water's funnier.

Janet M Kincaid said...

I seeeeeeee you...

frazgo said...

no peaky while I leaky