Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Peeking Under the Devil

While I show you around Pasadena, I'm learning to use my Olympus SP-350, which I had for a year and a half before I bothered to read the manual.

Under the Devil's Gate Dam I found shadows and light. This relatively simple camera (by today's standards) picked them up pretty well.

That's Boz in the lower right corner of the photo. He often accompanies me when I shoot. He's not particularly interested in photography, so usually he stays out of the frame. But I can't guarantee he won't show up from time to time.

4 comments:

Janet said...

That is a very interesting display of light. Your camera caught it nicely.

Petrea Burchard said...

Thank you, rambling round! I'm glad you rambled over here.

John Sandel said...

That dog looks like a KILLER.

Petrea Burchard said...

Look closely, Bernie. He's more like a pussycat.