Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Freebies

Blog friends have been my online support through thick and thin. I think you've all read Camelot & Vine by now. You've certainly heard enough about it. But as the publication of Act As If approaches, I want to give you some chances to read Camelot & Vine or share it with a friend for free. I want you to take a chance on the book so you can find out you love it, because you will. And then you'll buy Act As If.

Through October 30th, Camelot & Vine is available exclusively through these Amazon channels:

Kindle Unlimited: This is Amazon's ebook service where you pay $9.99 a month and they give you access to over 700,000 titles, including Camelot & Vine. Kindle Unlimited is great for voracious readers who read more than one book a month. Members read all they want for a monthly fee. You also get to keep the book on your Kindle as long as you keep your subscription going.

Amazon Prime Lending Library: Members of Amazon Prime can borrow one free ebook every month. Camelot & Vine is available this way as well.

Kindle Owners Lending Library: Essentially the same as Amazon Prime Lending Library when it comes to ebooks. Either way you need a Kindle.

Camelot & Vine is also part of the Amazon Matchbook Program, where you buy the paperback and get the ebook for 99cents, and you don't have to be a member of anything. And remember, the holidays are coming! Books make excellent gifts!

I don't know if you can see the spine: my publishing company is called Boz Books.

I don't know why it seems fitting that my book should be next to the works of Burgess. It's not fitting at all, really.

12 comments:

William Kendall said...

Quite an unusual book to have as your own's neighbour.

Petrea Burchard said...

Yeah. They don't have anything to do with each other that I can think of except my husband is a big Stanley Kubrick fan, and I don't know how closely he stuck to the book.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Petrea!

Petrea Burchard said...

You are more than welcome, José. If you read the book I'd be glad!

Anonymous said...

In which format have you sold the most books, Petrea -- Kindle or paperback?

Petrea Burchard said...

Definitely Kindle, Hiker. People still buy paperbacks, but they love ebooks and they'll take a chance on an unknown author when the book is less expensive.

Ann Erdman said...

I loved Camelot & Vine! Can't wait to crack open Act As If.

Petrea Burchard said...

"Loved" is the best I can ask for, Ann. I'm making quick progress on "Act As If," so you'll see it here first. The writing and editing are finished; we're just doing the cover and interior and we'll be good to go.

TheChieftess said...

Looking forward to Act as If!!!

Petrea Burchard said...

Me too, Chieftess! It was taking me so long to get it ready I finally got a pro to help.

Anonymous said...

Love the 'Boz Books' name!

Petrea Burchard said...

Thank you, Geoff! Boz lives on.