Monday, February 11, 2008

Ladies Only

Men, here's a place you may never get to see. Pasadena women: do you know it? If not, I recommend you check it out. (As always, click on the photo to enlarge it.)

Here are three clues:

1) It's on Green Street.

2) All items on the rack behind the poorly hidden photographer are marked down.

3) You'll rarely find yourself alone in this room.

I await your guesses in the comments section. I'll bet it won't take long. This spot is hot, even though men aren't allowed.

added 2/13: Of course it's Rag Time on Green! A spot too popular to be a secret.

5 comments:

MJ said...

Hi Petrea, it looks as if the room can do with some air conditioning.. must be pretty hot when it's cramped with ladies trying to get the best buy.

Pont Girl said...

Is this where you can get the pre-owned designer duds that the wealthy no longer want? If so, I saw a gorgeous vintage Chanel suit there a couple of years back.

Jim Klenke said...

I dont know where or what, but I dont think I would like it. Is there a sporting goods store nearby?

At first glance you photo looks like your looking through a doorway, I didnt know it was a mirror until after enlarging it. Neat visual.

Holly Hight said...

Rag Time on Green!

Petrea Burchard said...

Of course you got it, Holly. Pont Girl got it too, it was on the tip of your tongue.

Hmmm. Next time I'm going to have to make it harder and give a prize.