Friday, February 22, 2008

Foothill Vet

One fur person at the Foothill Veterinary Hospital wasn't the least bit happy today. Everyone else seemed fine.

Foothill's been in business a long time, (some websites say since the 1950s). I don't know if they've always been in the same building. The waiting room is cozy, with a window seat, big chairs and a fireplace. I've never seen a fire lit there. Dogs and cats get nervous enough without having to contend with flames.

It's always clean at Foothill. I wonder how they manage that, considering the clientele.

5 comments:

b.c. said...

that's a really nice shot--love the light and the dog...

Jim Klenke said...

Must be a good vet if they have 5 rooms. Ours has one and we have to share it with the horses. But it has been our vet for 11 years, 3 dogs and 4 cats.

Petrea Burchard said...

Hey, b.c.--I'm glad you stopped by. Sometimes I need a reminder to check a blog. I'll go see what's doin' in Chicago tonight. It's my old stompin' grounds, where I lived after college for a few years.
Thanks for the compliment. I was pleased the dog posed for me in the perfect spot.

Hi Jim--Foothill is a busy vet and usually has all 5 rooms full. No horses, though. But there are lots of horses in Altadena, also in Burbank, which isn't far away.

Ann (MobayDP) said...

That is pretty clean for an animal hospital. But then again, why should it not be? Fur people are people too :-)

I hope your fur friend is happier now than when he/she visited the vet.

Petrea Burchard said...

I agree, Ann!
Boz was a little nervous, but okay. I don't know the name of the dog in the photo, but he was kind enough to pose.